Real Estate Drone Photography & Video
Real Estate Drone make elevated imagery affordable
Many real estate agents obtain elevated photography using airplanes and helicopters, which can cost hundreds, if not thousands of dollars per flight and limit the number of properties you can afford to shoot. Drones can significantly cut the cost of shooting elevated imagery.
Drones have more uses than you realize
Real estate drone photography for real estate agents can show potential buyers a variety of things, including:
- Encompassing aerial views of the entire property and land
- What the drive home or the kids’ walk to school looks like
- The neighborhood and surrounding area, including the home’s proximity to amenities
- Civic developments or local improvement districts (LIDs) that the buyer’s property taxes might contribute to
- Property maps and surveys
Real Estate Drone Photos and Video
How Aerial Drone Photography Helps
- Encompassing high aerial shots with map style views showcasing the entire property and land.
- Medium aerial shots that capture all angles of the home, it’s layout, features, and property line.
- Low elevated shots that give a unique and slightly raised angle of the property that typical property photography cannot.
- The neighborhood and surrounding area, including the home’s proximity to amenities.
The National Association of Realtors is now working with the FAA to educate the agency about safe and responsible uses of drones. The news suggests that the agency may be willing to allow for limited use of drones by realtors, perhaps indicating that the agency may modify their prior position which declared that commercial uses of drones (including the use of drones by realtors) is unlawful.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Federal Aviation Administration on Tuesday issued permits to use drones to monitor crops and photograph properties for sale, marking the first time permission has been granted to companies involved in agriculture and real estate.
With technology progressing at the speed of light, do you ever find yourself wondering how you’re going to stay ahead of the curve? It’s not an easy task, but it’s definitely a worthwhile one!